Technology is changing. Is your technology professional prepared?

Does your IT firm have both Business and Technology experience? We combine both to maximize productivity ahd profits. Read on...

A little history

Look how far we have come…

Fotolia_55844240_XS.jpg

Twenty short years ago the fax machine and messenger services were the “fast” way to transfer information.  Today if an email is not received within 60 seconds, we go running for the IT guy.  WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH MY SYSTEM?!  The real question is who designed the network?  What were the initial objectives?  If your network is 5 or 10 years old, it reflects the objectives of that time.  Do they match your current business plan?  Our goal is to uncover your plans for tomorrow and utilize:

  1. 1.  Our 17 years of supporting hundreds of small businesses like yours.
  2. 2.  Our position as a valued Microsoft Partner
  3. 3.  Advanced business degrees and over 20 years of designing productive business networks.
  4. 4.  The desire and experience to see the larger picture… good networks equal more productivity which leads to higher profits.

We design, install, and maintain computer networks based upon the Microsoft Platform.  This includes Microsoft Server 2012, Exchange Server 2013, SQL Server 2012, and all versions of the Windows Desktop Operating Systems.  Our specialty is the coordination of various cloud services and the ability to integrate them into an existing network. We partner with Dell and HP for the best equipment in the business.

 

Did you know?

Fotolia_56124219_XS52568b1507c38.jpgBarriers to entry in the IT business

This is a business term that summarizes the level of difficulty required to enter a field of work.  Does anyone know the minimum requirements to open an IT firm and call yourself a “computer expert”?  NONE!  True.  There is no governing body for IT firms or individuals.  Plumbers, electricians, carpenters, truck drivers, insurance agents all require licensing and training before they can hang out a shingle.  So, how do you know if the IT guys you are using are qualified and capable?

What we offer:

  1. 1.  Experience – 17 years in business
  2. 2.  Education – MBA, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, Microsoft Small Business Specialist
  3. 3.  Referrals – Take a look at the testimonial page (they have real names of people and companies!)

What they offer:

  1.  1.  Little or no business experience.
  2. 2.  A college degree in something or other or no degree at all.
  3. 3.  Referrals that are vague, with partial names the lack the ability to verify.

 

 

The new plan!

The new 80/20 rule: The Key to Saving Money Maintaining Your Computer Network

Today the emphasis is on training an on-site network administrator and letting them handle 80% of routine problems.  They call us for the other 20%.  Examples of duties that can be shifted to the administrator are entering new users, monitoring backup, analyzing (and acting on) error reports, troubleshooting (without fear!).   When we are called to solve problems we explain what we did and why as a learning tool for the administrator.  No secrets here.

Invite me out for a visit and I will show you how it works!